LISS DTP Year 1 Two-Day Writing Retreat
6th May 2020 @ 10:30 AM - 7th May 2020 @ 4:30 PM
This two-day retreat offers a fresh take on academic writing, de-mystifying it with activities to help you write more clearly and stylishly within your discipline. We will explore:
- what academic writing is and what it’s for
- how you see yourself as a writer (your ‘writer identity’)
- what ‘good’ looks like, and how this varies by discipline
- the writing process: thinking, planning, drafting and editing
- developing good writing practice
- top tips (to avoid common writing pitfalls)
Day 2 includes timed writing sessions and one-to-one consultations with Anne or Katie.
You will be automatically redirected to the appropriate Eventbrite page shortly.
If you are not automatically redirected, please visit the page manually here: Evenbrite