- This event has passed.
LISS DTP Giving and receiving feedback
26th February 2020 @ 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
What kind of feedback helps you improve what you have written? How does feedback on your writing make you feel? Many writers are familiar with the emotions feedback can provoke – pride and disappointment, delight and despair, soaring happiness and blind rage. In this one-day workshop, we explore effective ways of giving and receiving feedback. The workshop can improve students’ confidence in supervisions and give them practical tools to support their peers. After the session, you will be better able to:
- identify your feelings about positive and negative feedback
- appreciate how feelings can inhibit learning
- use written and verbal feedback to improve your writing
- be confident and proactive in feedback conversations
- embrace a ‘growth mindset’ to develop as a writer
You will be automatically redirected to the appropriate Eventbrite page shortly.
If you are not automatically redirected, please visit the page manually here: Evenbrite